Dredging Sludge Ship for Lake (CSD 500)
|FOB Price:||US $1,800,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,800,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets|
- Model NO.: CSD 500
- Certification: ISO 9001/CE/BV/Zc/CCS
- Dredging Depth: 15m
- Patent No.of Color: Zl 2013 3 0428530.2
- Pump: Warm Technology
- Trademark: yongsheng dredger
- Origin: Qingzhou City, Shandong Province, China
- Type: Dredger
- Water Flow: 5000m3/H
- Engine: Weichai/Cummins/Jichai
- Control System: PLC System
- Mining Object: Sand, Mud, Slurry, Silt, Slush, Sludge, Salt
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, ZC, CCS, BV, Patent No.
- HS Code: 89051000
The Cutter Suction Dredger of steel construction, the non self-propelled, dismountable type, is able to berth and dredge at any waters both in the coastal area and inland rivers, with similar conditions to that in navigation area "A" or below the "A"-line specified in code for inland river steel engineering ship manufacture of P. R. China.
The dredger can be used to excavate and transport cohesive sediment below the class III specified in code for dredging engineering construction technique issued by Ministry of Water Resources(MWR) of P. R. China.
The hull consists of three pontoons, one main pontoon (engine room), two side pontoons. All parts are dimensioned to allow the YS-CSD500 dredger to be transported by road, rail or water. The dredger is equipped with a rapid connection-disconnection system for the pontoons, achieved using bolts at deck level, hull front and rear , and hooks at the bottom. Further salient features of the dredger are the dredger is powered by a Marine engine. the main engine is to drive the dredge pump and hydraulic pump. Hydraulic pump will in turn power other all equipments such as cutter, swing and ladder winches, and the spud rams etc.
The hull is of all welded, steel construction to give the dredger the necessary strength required for dredging operations. The side pontoons are connected to the main pontoon by means of bolts.
The hull steel plate used is CCSB (shipbuilding steel plate ) .
1. One-man operation. The most advanced PLC control system.
2. New highly effective cutter/wheel drive system
3. Reliable hydraulic system.
4. Fresh water cooling system
5. Completely assembled and fully tested before delivery
6. Very simple and fast assembly, afloat of onshore
7. Standard design, allowing short delivery times
8. Standard spare parts available from stock
9. Designed as standard to qualify for Coastal Waters Certificate
10. Optional equipment available
|1||Total Length (with ladder raised) approx||42m|
|4||Mean draught with full bunkers approx||1.5m|
|5||Maximum standard dredging depth||16.00m|
|6||Dredge pump water flow capacity||5000m3/h|
|7||Standard discharge distance||1500m|
|8||Dry sand&mud capacity||700m3/h|
|9||Cut Width @ Minimum digging depth||45m|
2. Marine Diesel Engine to drive dredger pump
|Item||Main Diesel Engine|
|Item||Main Diesel Engine|